Friday, September 11, 2009

iTunes 9 lost smart playlist on my iPod, who are they?

I updated to iTunes 9 last night.

When I got to work this morning, I found that the smart playlist I have all the podcasts and other audio/video files I want to listen to during the day, in the order I want to listen to them, was empty. They were in the playlist in iTunes when I sync and disconnected this morning, but for some reason, the list was empty on my iPod.

All of the files seem to be there, I just have to go find them on the iPod and play them individually.

With Apple fighting with Palm about who can sync to iTunes, and then breaking something that I've used for years, I can't help but feel that Apple is becoming more and more like Microsoft. Argggh.

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

I had to create all new smart playlists for my iPod (damn you apple) but I cannot get the new smart playlists to play in the order I want they will only play by ARTIST which totally sucks (damn you again apple)